Visa requirements for a specific purpose visa (work)2022-02-22
Notice: Only color scanned PDF files are accepted for documents uploaded for applications for all types of visas.
(Work – Issued for 30 days) y (Transient work –Issued for 180 days)
· Sworn Statement for Visa application form filled in correctly.
· Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months, and 1 copy.
· Original International Certificate of Vaccination or Revaccination Against
Yellow Fever, and 1 copy.
· 2 photos of 3cm*3cm size in white background.
· Documents that certify activities to be performed in the Plurinational State of Bolivia:
- Original notarized labor contract with fixed term or labor contract approved by the
Ministry of Labor.
- Certification attesting the professional skills or competence of the applicant to
perform such activities or work in Bolivia.
- Notarized Invitation Letter from an entity or company in Bolivia with a copy of the
- Supporting documents of the entity or company:
(1)-Certificate from the national taxation entity of Bolivia.
(2)-Certification from the entity “Fundaempresa”.
· Current certification of non-criminal records issued by the competent authority in China with Spanish translation, notarized, and duly legalized.
· Economic Solvency of the Applicant.
-Bank Certificate with a minimum amount of at least 30,000 RMB valid for 6 months.
· Flight itinerary:
-Flight Reservation with dates of going to and leaving from Bolivia.
· Bank slip of USD 85 for the specific purpose visa.(Must be made in person only at the Bank of China Beijing branch located on Sanlitun road #5 in the Chaoyang district of Beijing. Please note that money transfers are not accepted)
Bank of China Beijing Branch
Consular Section of Embassy of Bolivia in Beijing
No.5 San Li Tun Road, Chao Yang District. Beijing, China.中国北京市朝阳区三里屯路5号